We are proud to present a new release of Testdroid Recorder. With this release we are introducing a new feature called Testdroid Tools. We have also fixed few bugs and added few new methods to ExtSolo. More details below.
We have added new feature in context menu of package explorer – Testdroid Tools. For now there is only one option – Resign APK with default debug key. This option allows to resign provided APK file with a default debug key. This is useful if you want to install test intrumentation and application and run them manually. In Android Instrumentation Framework the test instrumentation package and application package have to be signed with the same debug key and installing the test instrumentation fails if they are not. Now this new feature can help you handle that issue easily.
- public int numberOfHtmlElements(String tag, String id, String name, String className)
- public int numberOfHtmlElements(String tag, String id, String name, String className, Map<String,String> customAttributes)
- public int numberOfHtmlElements(String xPath)
You can find more details on ExtSolo methods at docs.testdroid.com
- Multiline texts translation
- IndexOutOfBoundsException during taking screenshots
- Crashes during taking screenshots of webview
- IsTextPresentedOnHtmlPage method more stable
- WebView, support for android 4.2 in ExtSolo side
- Recording clicks on gallery
- Unrecoverable error during recording for recording from APK
You can update to the new version directly from Eclipse (About Eclipse -> Installation Details, selecting Testdroid Recorder and clicking Update) or use below button (if you have Eclipse Marketplace Client in your Eclipse IDE):