23 May 2013
Google I/O and Developer Sandbox were a great experience for us. Did you know we had more than 15,000 mobile developers test their apps on the Sony Xperia devices in one day alone! Lot’s of things to see! Drones, Robots mixing drinks and a packed Testrdroid stand. Here are a few of our favorite moments from Google I/O 2013!
Below, Here we are waiting for Google I/O to start!
Second day,everyone getting ready for the madness!
Welcome to the World of Android Buzz, where the fun never stops!
Drinks anyone? Let a robot mix it up for you!
22 May 2013
Last weeks Google I/O 2013 goes down to our memories as one of the greatest successes for Testdroid so far:
16 May 2013
Oh what a difference a year makes.
As you all know, we are at Google I/O this week in San Francisco, which kicked-off on Wednesday with a lengthy keynote of different speakers and presentations outlining Google features to come. (You can read TechCrunch’s play-by-play here or BusinessWeek’s abbreviated version here). One presenter in particular, Sundar Pichai, Google’s SVP of Android, Chrome & Apps, delivered part of the keynote that really resonated with us as it was, in sorts, a walk down memory lane.
We all know that the mobile market is rapidly evolving, but Sundar illustrated it with numbers. Ones which were staggering. Ones with a lot of zeros behind the commas. During the past five years, over 900 million phones that run Android OS were activated. Google Play has had 48 billion app installations to date. As Sundar said, from 2005 to 2013, the world has indeed changed.
And that brings us to our world. The Bitbar world. The world of the red-headed stepchild—different, outcast, ignored, who is now … not so alone.
By Lingkai Shao
15 May 2013
First in market with a global reach, cooperation with leading OEMs and 1.5M+ Android activations per day provide proof-points for Testdroid’s success among mobile ecosystem
14 May 2013
Although we understand that *most* mobile developers aren’t Formula 1 drivers, they are just as awesome, and what mobile developer wouldn’t want to have the opportunity of test driving one of their apps on the latest and greatest from Sony? Correction: make that Testdroiding. Yes, you just read that right.
We’re collaborating with Sony Mobile to deploy their Xperia line of devices on Testdroid Cloud so that you—mobile developer/tester/racecar driver extraordinaire—can Testdroid your apps and games on these full HD devices, for free. Our priority is providing you, our users, with tools that make your mobile development and testing life easier, and access to the most fantastic screens used in Android devices is now within your reach. Testdroid Cloud running Xperia devices offers a combination of features that enables you to:
· Maximize device support instantly and with minimum effort: just upload, select and run. Results will be delivered to you by email in minutes;
· Develop, test and deploy apps and games in a fraction of time. Build tests for your app and run them at Testdroid Cloud;
· Ensure your apps are differentiated on full-HD resolution screens;
· Rapidly and accurately capture, verify, and replay your tests, with quick delivery of functionality and performance metrics;
· Access the devices anytime, anywhere.
- Google I/O 2013 wrap up | posted on May 22, 2013
- Automated UI testing for Android applications with Robotium | posted on July 13, 2010
- Using Android’s Compatibility Test Suite | posted on May 20, 2010
- Testdroid Recorder 1.0.0.beta is out! | posted on July 28, 2011
- Test your app on Samsung Galaxy S3 for free! | posted on June 4, 2012