25 Oct 2012
Dear Droidcon London visitors,
Droidcon London has a special place in the Testdroid story that has already now become a raving success. It was just a year ago in Droidcon London where we first announced plans for creating a cloud service focused on automating testing of Android applications on real Android devices. To demo our plans we had a case of 12 devices running hundreds of tests during the two days of Droidcon and hundreds of interested developers signed up for the invitation of our private beta. Now one year, 150 devices and thousands of users later we can safely say that we did not anticipate even in our wildest dreams how strong the demand for such service would be.
By Lingkai Shao
24 Oct 2012
Dear all visitors,
All users who have tried InstaTest in our Cloud know how cool this feature is. Let’s see how Testdroid App Crawler outperforms Monkey exerciser.
You just need to upload your apk. into our Cloud, set up your preferred configuration, and start test run. With only these three steps, you can get detailed screenshots and recording performance of your uploaded app in mins.
Now, you can watch a demo video to know how it really works in a simple way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYvhyjf7HoY
By Krzysztof Fonal
22 Oct 2012
The new release of Recorder is available to upgrade. This is the first release without a new features but bunch of important bugs was fixed and Recorder was slightly improved when it comes to performance.
19 Oct 2012
Jouko Kaasila from Bitbar will be giving a presentation on Android testing on the biggest Google developer event in the West Coast – DevFest West on October 20th. More details on the event can be found at http://www.devfestwest.com and on Google+
16 Oct 2012
we have made big changes to Instatest, which will be available soon in Testdroid Cloud.
Instatest is an unique and intelligent application crawler for smoke testing your apps. It crawls through your native or web Android application based on the view hierarchy and generates automatically tests based on buttons and activities. If you have login in your app, you can give the username and password and Instatest will use to get pass the login screen. Instatest also takes automatically screen shots from every new view it finds on it’s way through the app.
It is really cool and fast way to test your app on the devices chosen by you. Now we have extended the capabilities to type texts into EditTexts as well as into HTML inputs.
- Automated UI testing for Android applications with Robotium | posted on July 13, 2010
- Using Android’s Compatibility Test Suite | posted on May 20, 2010
- Google I/O 2013 wrap up | posted on May 22, 2013
- Testdroid a Sony | posted on May 14, 2013
- Testdroid Verified Apps and Games pass 1 Billion Global Downloads | posted on May 15, 2013
- @bitbar: about 56 minutes agoTestdroid Suite helps developers to gain the trust of entire mobile ecosystem by enabling an instant access to 200+ devices.
- @bitbar: about 2 hours agoTestdroid Recorder: unique tool for recording user actions, generating reusable Android JUnit test cases & running them in Testdroid Cloud.