By Lingkai Shao
21 Aug 2012
Hello all friends,
Good news to share! We are proud to say that we added three new devices into Testdroid Cloud. They are Samsung Galaxy Precedent, Samsung Infuse 4G, and Motorola Photon 4G.
Galaxy Precedent Infuse 4G Photon 4G
You can also find a full list of our available devices at https://cloud.testdroid.com/.
By Marko Kaasila
20 Aug 2012
On 2nd-3rd October, this year’s Apps World series culminates with a massive event in London, bringing together international brands, operators, platform providers, marketers and developers for two days of industry exhibition, insight, developer workshops, thought provoking discussions and analysis of the rapidly expanding apps industry.
At the event we will be exhibiting our Android application testing solution Testdroid, which has been already deployed by the leading application developers, like Facebook and Flipboard as well as several security companies and banks.
It will be a massive event, over 5000 attendees, and we are excited to meet new people and companies, and customers too, and tell how the application testing does not need to be a 24/7 gig and that it is possible to test your every new feature in minutes, after code check-in, on real devices, within your budget and schedule. See you all there!
By Krzysztof Fonal
17 Aug 2012
After two weeks since previous release we are proud to announce the newest version of the Recorder with one great new feature and one big improvement and of course, a few fixes. Below are more details:
By Lingkai Shao
14 Aug 2012
We would like to thank all of our users for your feedback on Testdroid products. Your feedback and suggestions are very important and precious to us.
At the same time, we are very happy and appreciative to receive such a good response. Your cooperation and dedication will lead to better products and services and benefit the Android ecosystem as a whole. We are working very hard to implement the new features and improvements that you are expecting on Testdroid and we take pride in delivering them as fst as we can.
Finally, we encourage all of you to become our co-developers for providing more opinions on Testdroid – that is the best way to move the product forward.
Enjoy your testing!
10 Aug 2012
if you are developing for example OpenGL games, or other apps with complex gestures, you will be interested in our new feature: multipath drags. We are sure that this feature will be very useful and makes testing easier.
- Automated UI testing for Android applications with Robotium | posted on July 13, 2010
- Using Android’s Compatibility Test Suite | posted on May 20, 2010
- Google I/O 2013 wrap up | posted on May 22, 2013
- Testdroid a Sony | posted on May 14, 2013
- Testdroid Verified Apps and Games pass 1 Billion Global Downloads | posted on May 15, 2013
- @jkaasila: about 9 hours agoRT @WippleH: In new Android SDK Build System, #testdroid is one important integration point for app testing - http://t.co/XK6eAltgYR @googl…
- @bitbar: about 12 hours agoDuring the past five years, over 900 million phones that run Android OS were activated. Play has had 48 billion app installations to date.