22 Mar 2013
Are you new to Testdroid? The first thing you need to do is set up an account. It takes just a few minutes to get started on the simplest and most powerful platform for testing your applications against real Android devices with varying manufacturers, HW platforms, OS versions and screen resolutions.
Creating an account in Testdroid Cloud is pretty straightforward and remember that you can use the same account with Testdroid Recorder and Testdroid Cloud . Follow these steps in our video
and we’ll show you how it’s done.
1. Go to http://cloud.testdroid.com and find the register box on the right hand side.
By Lingkai Shao
19 Mar 2013
By Lingkai Shao
18 Mar 2013
We are happy to announce that Testdroid Server is now supporting iOS as well. Many of our customers were saying that the diversity of iOS devices is starting to create a similar challenge to their testing as Android did before Testdroid. We took our customers’ concerns seriously and now you can use Testdroid Server to automatically test your applications on the two most popular operating systems simultaneously.
11 Mar 2013
Innovation. What does it mean to you?
We’ve enjoyed following Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies, an annual guide to the state of innovation in our economy. They define innovative businesses as those “whose innovations are having the greatest impacts across their industries and our culture as a whole.”
05 Mar 2013
after a month we would like to present new version of Testdroid Recorder. In this release we have focused on a bunch of usability improvements. For instance we have streamlined our Run In Cloud feature, added an “Update Recorder” button that appears when a newer version of Testdroid Recorder is available and we have also added a “Report a problem” button on every wizard page. Naturally as with every Testdroid Recorder release we have also fixed a couple of bugs as well. For more details stay with us and read below:
- Automated UI testing for Android applications with Robotium | posted on July 13, 2010
- Using Android’s Compatibility Test Suite | posted on May 20, 2010
- Google I/O 2013 wrap up | posted on May 22, 2013
- Testdroid a Sony | posted on May 14, 2013
- Testdroid Verified Apps and Games pass 1 Billion Global Downloads | posted on May 15, 2013
- @bitbar: about 49 minutes agoDuring the past five years, over 900 million phones that run Android OS were activated. Play has had 48 billion app installations to date.
- @WippleH: about 2 hours agoIn new Android SDK Build System, #testdroid is one important integration point for app testing - http://t.co/XK6eAltgYR @google #android